The Architects' Journal and Feilden Clegg Bradley
'MIND THE GAP – How to Crack Building Performance'
Thursday 18 April, 8.00am - 10.00am
Jointly with Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios, the AJ will
host an eco-breakfast on the building performance gap, chaired by the AJ’s
sustainability editor Hattie Hartman.
Speakers will include:
- Sarah Cary, British Land
- Ben Humphries, Architype
- Judit Kimpian, Aedas
- Fionn Stevenson, Sheffield University School of Architecture
- Ian Taylor, FCBStudios
The panel will brainstorm practical ways to move
the post-occupancy agenda forward:
- Monitoring techniques: what are they and who does them?
- What’s the price tag and who pays?
- Developing in-house expertise on simple monitoring and occupant survey
- How to persuade clients of the merits of monitoring
- Examples of cost and energy savings achieved by monitoring
- Writing monitoring into the brief from the outset
Location: FCBStudios, 20 Tottenham
Street, London, W1T 4RF
Book your place for 'Mind the Gap - How to Crack Building